We help Veterans get clear about the steps they need to take for successful re-entry into civilian society and get going by supporting them along the way through our program of workshops, online supportive 24/7 community, and coaching.
- We serve high-functioning Veterans who are experiencing challenges in successful re-entry to civilian life.
- We support Veterans’ dependents and caregivers.
Who We Are: Marilyn Spoja, life coach, and Ann Moreno, life coach
- We are committed to serving Veterans who need support to re-enter civilian society with confidence and ease.
- We teach Veterans and their families to access their inner creativity and knowledge that enables them to solve challenges with skill and flexibility.
- We believe the biggest transformation can occur with the smallest shifts in thinking.
Our Program Consists Of:
- Twelve hours of workshops, split into three, four or six meetings.
- A one-year membership into a private online Facebook community for support.
- One-to-one and group coaching for those who need additional support.
- A robust and informative website that is a resource to Veterans for further wraparound services.
- This program will create better citizens and lower future community costs per Veteran, relating to drug or alcohol rehabilitation, domestic violence, recidivism, and stress-related health care.
- Veterans who take our program are less likely to indulge in destructive behavior and are more likely to be hired and remain employed.
- Veterans become more confident, self-directed, and no longer in need of excessive support services.
- Veterans learn to thrive.