This program is only for those who have served in the military (veterans), and their dependents
In this workshop, you will:
- get clear about what you need in your life to thrive
- become a more focused and attractive hire
- get and keep jobs longer
It’s easier to get to your destination if you take the time to make a plan first. Making a plan can be overwhelming when you go it alone. This program gives you the steps to making an effective plan, and the time in which to do it.
Beginning with self assessments to determine your strengths and resources, you move into envisioning your goal, and then create the plan to achieve your goal. Decisions become easier, enabling you to move forward confidently and serenely into positive action.
The benefits to you:
- increased confidence from identifying your strengths & resources
- a self-created plan in which you know you will thrive
- skills that help you respond, rather than react, to life’s challenges
- tools to adapt and overcome challenges
- a supportive community
In addition, you receive:
- One hour of individual life coaching once you have completed the course.
- A one-year membership to a private online Facebook community administered by a coach.
- Opportunities for job placement, interview skills and resume crafting.
This program, valued at $500 per person, is given at no cost to veterans and their dependents. The four three-hour sessions are sequential, each building on the previous sessions, so please make sure you can attend all four sessions for the full benefit of the program.