This workshop is intended for those in transition, of any age, including high-school grads, college students, downsized employees, early retirees, or any one who desires to take charge of their life.
In this powerful workshop, you can create your ideal future. Choose to focus to become a better student, package yourself to be more attractive to employers, decide to become your own boss, or accomplish whatever your vision is! Get clear about your strengths, and capitalize on them.
This is a hands-on workshop, incorporating art, thought-provoking questions, discussion, and tools to gain focus, clarify goals, build confidence, and get support to move into action. Learn to develop flexible thinking and improve your creative problem-solving abilities. Each session builds on previous sessions. If you can’t come to all of them, contact us for future workshop dates.
During this program, you will:
- Perform honest, private, personal assessments of your strengths and liabilities in the areas of physical, mental, emotional and financial states.
- Go through a visioning process where you will set goals that will enable you to thrive.
- Create a personalized plan, with attainable goals and measurable milestones to get to your end goal successfully.
- Learn strategies to adapt and adjust your plan as you move forward.
- Expand methods of meeting challenges.
In addition, you receive:
- One hour of individual life coaching once you have completed the course.
This program, valued at $500 per person, is offered on a sliding scale. Contact us for more information.