Finding the Confidence to Move Forward in Your Job Search
Are you recently divorced or laid-off, and challenged by today’s stagnant job market? Are you retired and feeling aimless and at a loss? Are you beginning to doubt yourself and what you have to offer? Through this introductory workshop, offered by Reset Go, you can find the direction, focus and motivation to look for the job that you want to do, and the confidence to move effectively towards your goal.
What you will learn:
- How to identify your strengths and resources — what you bring to the table
- How to figure out what you want in life and how to get there
- How to maintain a positive outlook when the going gets grim
- How to put your best foot forward in any situation
- How to thrive, not simply survive
Reset Go’s program supports people in transition to get clear about their goals, and move forward effectively in their lives. Reset Go also has a veteran-specific program to support veterans in the challenges they face in re-entering civilian life successfully. Sign up to save your seat, or to receive our workshop updates.
This two-hour workshop is valued at $100 per person, and is offered on a sliding scale. Please contact us.